PGR400 Municipal Inspection Camera
$11,923.00 – $12,487.00
Our PGR400 is suitable for 4″–12″ sewer lines. Get manhole-to-manhole inspection with this sewer push camera packaged on a maneuverable steel frame.
The system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen, and all-digital recording. The self-levelling camera head has a built-in 512Hz transmitter.
Your choice of 325′ or 400′ rugged push rod.
We can also cut a length to your specifications, call for more information.
Our PGR400 Municipal Inspection Camera is suitable for 4″–12″ sewer lines.
The system includes the CBX17 Monitor-Control Box with a 12” daylight readable screen.
- Displays crystal-clear imagery and lets you record it to internal memory, USB drive, or stream wirelessly to your mobile device using our MyTana Viewer App available for Android or iOS .
The color, 1½″ dia. self-leveling camera head has a 512Hz transmitter built in. Four sizes of camera guides (up to 3” diameter) navigate the camera head over and around obstacles. Also includes a skid.
Strong push-rod resists kinking, and is available in 2 lengths: 400′ or 325′ push rod. Or we can cut the push rod to a length you specify – call for more information.
Features of the rugged reel frame:
- Made of strong, powder-coated steel
- Balanced weight and anti-skid feet make it easy to tilt for transport and maneuver in to position
- Monitor mount gives full swivel for the Control Box, and is tilted for optimal viewing angle while inspecting
- Reel brake with adjustable drag
- Compact size
PGR400 Municipal Inspection Camera dimensions: 19″W x 32″L x 40″H
In addition, you may also be interested in our Mini Push Cam for 1.5″-3″ lines. It connects to the CBX17 Control Box (included with the PGR400) so you can inspect the drain lines in your facilities as well.
The PGR400 is a part of our family of high-quality inspection cameras for sewers and drains.
See our Blog for more information of interest to drain cleaning professionals!