Rugged Drain Cleaning Workhorses. Built to Last.
Our family of sewer and drain cable machines tackles obstructions in 1" to 10" lines. Built to give you years of powerful drain cleaning reliability, learn what goes in to building every MyTana sewer snake machine.
Already know what you need?
Need cable? See cable, fittings and reels
Click on the tabs below to compare models and see the specs.
Powerful. Safe. Efficient.
We've been building sewer and drain cable machines for over 60 years, so we've learned a thing or two about what drain cleaning professionals expect from their equipment. All our models are designed to build torque quickly, while giving the operator sufficient time to react and work through obstructions.
Powerful motors and gearboxes ensure you have the torque needed to power thru obstructions.
Your safety is important. Mobility features reduce injury, tension release mechanisms are conveniently placed.
A spring and cleat design lets you change reels quickly: add another section of cable, or change cable size.
Over 60 years of building reliable machines.
All MyTana sewer and drain cable machines include these features for safety, reliability, ease of use and mobility:
- Quick reel change helps you move through the job faster
- Safety features include foot pedal activation, convenient tension release mechanisms, watertight electrical switches and boxes and built in GFCI
- Quiet operation from heavy-duty electric motors
- Customizable cable lengths, styles and fittings
- Fully pneumatic, smooth tread tires minimize tracking dirt
- Balanced weight on rugged frames for easy tilt and portability
Always with full factory support.
We'll be here when you have questions or need help.
Visit our Cable Machine category page to shop our workhorses. And gets lots of helpful information on our blog!