Portable Cleaning Power.
Our family of sewer jetters tackles obstructions in 1½" to 10" drain lines. MyTana portable jetters are built to give you efficient drain cleaning muscle from equipment that is reliable and manueverable. Read on to learn how we design our hydro jetters.
Click on the tabs below for an overview and to compare models.
Also visit our high-pressure water jetter category page.
Reliable. Efficient. Portable.
All MyTana high-pressure water jetters are designed to let you focus on effective jetting. We start with heavy-duty, industrial strength motors and pumps. Then we package the pump and motor with the hose and controls in a thoughtful way on rugged frames to maximize your efficiency.
You want a sewer jetter you can count on. MyTana delivers with machines built with the highest quality components such as A/R triplex pumps. Electric motors can operate on 15 or 20 amp circuits while the gas models feature Honda motors.
Accessible controls, pumps and motors make both operation – and maintenance – of your MyTana hydro jetter a breeze. All models have pulse valves for tough spots, and pressure regulating unloader valves. Gas engines feature automatic throttle down.
We balance the weight of the components of these portable jetters on strong frames constructed from powder coated steel tubing. This makes both gas or electric models easy to load, easy to transport and easy to maneuver.
Quality. Bundled with brawn.
We build all our sewer jetters with these features to maximize reliability, efficiency and portability:
- Highest quality components: pumps, motors, hose, nozzles
- Plumbed for jetting application
- Pulse abler valve to provide the most effective jetting
- Well placed controls and pressure gauges for efficient operation and monitoring
- ¼ turn ball-valve controls water flow on/off
- Quick-disconnect couplings on jumper hoses
- Balanced weight on rugged frames for easy tilt and transport
- Braking mechanisms keep sewer jetters stable while in use
Made in USA with full factory support.
We'll be here when you have questions or need help.
Looking for something bigger? Check out our truck mounted high-pressure water jetters.