Complete Inspection Systems. Complete Support.
Our family of sewer and drain cameras captures crystal-clear footage from 1½" to 12" lines. They let you see what the problems are, where they're located, and share the footage with your customers. Read on to learn what goes in to building MyTana video inspection systems.
Click on the tabs below for the specs of each sewer camera and to compare models.
If you're ready to purchase, visit our camera shop.
MS11+ Combo Kit
MS11+ Combo Kit
Add inspection in smaller lines using the MS11-NG2 system.
- Includes interchangeable 1.062" dia. fixed-position camera head
- Protective guide for this smaller head, and a 4" guide for the mid-size head (that is included with the MS11-NG2)
- Rugged case to transport both sizes of camera heads, plus slots for all the guides and accessories
Rugged and Agile.
We're proud of the exceptional clarity our sewer and drain camera heads offer. But this technology needs to be thoughtfully packaged on frames that can withstand harsh inspecting environments, both inside and out of the drain.
Our larger systems have sturdy, compact reel frames which deliver the complete inspection system right where you need it.
Smaller video inspection systems are lightweight and have integrated components for grab-and-go convenience.
Low-friction guides protect the camera head and get around difficulties you encounter inside the pipe.
The features you need.
Built to withstand the punishment of everyday use, our sewer and drain cameras include these features:
- Field-tested tough camera heads are designed for smooth navigation, guides help get over and around obstacles
- 512Hz transmitter built-in to all camera heads
- Daylight-readable monitor have brightness control and display a digital footage counter (DrainTracker does not have a counter)
- All-digital recording NG and PGR systems to internal memory, USB drive or let you stream footage wirelessly
- Rugged yet lightweight and maneuverable frames
- Durable push rod resists kinking
- Powered with either household electric current OR on-board battery