MS11-NG2 Mid-Sized Inspection System
$7,717.00 – $7,941.00
Suitable for 3″- 6″ lines. This one-piece inspection system is durable and delivers exceptional image clarity. Color, self-leveling 1½″ dia. camera head has 512Hz transmitter built-in. Record to internal drive, removable USB drive, or transmit wirelessly to mobile devices.
Ships standard with 200′ of push rod – or choose 150′.
The MS11-NG2 Mid-Sized Inspection System gives you big performance from one grab-and-go package. It is suitable for 3″ to 6″ lines, but an optional MS11+ Combo Kit will let it inspect 1½” to 2″ lines.
Like most of our inspection systems, this camera has 2 on-board USB ports and an internal 64GB drive. Record to either location, or both at the same time. A router is included to stream images and recordings to your mobile device using our MyTana Viewer App, available for Android or iOS .
A daylight readable monitor is integrated on the frame, right next to the control panel. It displays exceptionally clear imagery and a digital footage counter.
The lightweight yet rugged frame (powder-coated aluminum) and durable push-rod have been factory and field tested to make sure the MS11-NG2 System holds up in harsh operating environments. It weighs just 45 lbs with 200ft of push rod.
The camera can be powered with either household electric current or on-board battery. Recharge the battery by plugging in to standard wall outlet.
Partner with our MT 512+ Locator to add locating capabilities using the system’s built in 512Hz transmitter. This MS11-NG2 Mid-Sized Inspection System is one of our best selling cameras.
Note: Our NG Inspection Systems are not backward compatible with the MY30 and earlier “classic” analog based cameras.
- Powder-coated aluminum
- 45 lbs (with 200’ push rod)
- Push Rod – 3/8″ dia., field replaceable, durable, smooth low-friction coat reduces catching
- Dimensions 13″W × 20”L × 21”H
- 1½” dia. – suitable for 3″ to 6″ lines
- Stainless steel, flexible neck
- Screw-on/off connection to push rod
- Color, self-leveling
- 512Hz transmitter/sonde built in
- Adjustable LED lights (adjust on control box)
- 3 sizes of ice balls to guide, center and protect
- 5.25” × 4” (6.5” diagonal) – daylight readable monitor
- Digital footage counter displayed
- File management menu
- Title and text overlays on screen and recording – customizable w/USB keyboard (not included)
- Stainless-steel buttons for power, sonde transmission, footage counter reset
- Rheostat control for camera head LEDs
- Water resistant membrane protection on video control buttons
- 64GB internal memory drive
- Dual USB ports
The MS11-NG2 ships with:
- 3 sizes protective “Ice Balls”- built-in, field replaceable translucent, polycarbonate light ring covers
- Power cord
- USB removable drive
- Router for WiFi recording