M661 Little Workhorse Sinkline Cable Machine
Sink and medium line cable machine with belt drive and 144 rpm. Available add on options make it suitable for cleaning 1¼” to 3″ lines, or 3″ to 4″ lines.
- Buy base unit only (no added cable, reel or revolving arm)
- Or add cable and reel (includes the revolving arm) – your choice of 3/8″ or 1/2″ cable (hollow-core or wire-core) in varying lengths. Also select open steel or closed poly reel, and your choice of installed ends.
Our M661 Little Workhorse sinkline cable machine has options making it suitable for cleaning 1-1/4″ to 4″ lines. This little workhorse will serve you for years to come with it’s lightweight frame and versatility. No matter what size cable you start with, you can easily swap out a different size reel later.
Like all our cable machines, the M661 features include quiet operation and quick reel changes. Safety features of the M661 Little Workhorse include water-tight electrical switches and boxes, built-in GFCI circuit and forward-reverse switch.
The machine is available as a base unit only (requires MyTana reels and a M661 revolving arm).
Or outfit it with a reel of 1/2″ or 3/8″ cable and installed ends:
- for 1/2″ cable: choose threaded, slip-joint, General, Spartan or Ridgid style ends
- for 3/8″ cable: choose threaded or General style ends
- Reel Style: choose open steel reel (with cover) or closed polyethylene reel
BladePaks – Need a set of blades to get started?
For 3/8″ cable: we suggest our M661 BladePak – ME with threaded ends, or GE with General ends
For 1/2″ cable: we suggest our BladePak 234 (has five end style options, and will also work with larger cable).
To make transporting your M661 Little Workhorse a little easier, you may also be interested in our Little Work Cart.
See our blog for more information of interest to sewer and drain contractors!