M888 Upright Workhorse
Get power and portability with this upright cable machine for cleaning 3″ to 10″ lines. The gearbox on this unit can push cable up to 400′ and it includes our Large Autofeed-Retriever.
- Buy base unit only (no added cable, reel or revolving arm)
- Or add cable and reel (includes the revolving arm) – your choice of 11/16″ or 3/4″ cable (hollow- or wire-core) in either 100′ or 125′ lengths. Choose open steel reel or closed polyethylene reel style. Also select your choice of installed ends.
The M888 Upright Workhorse root cutter is a mainline cable machine for cleaning 3″ – 10″ lines. The machine ships with a 1/2 HP motor and spins at 150 rpm. With MyTana’s easy reel change design quickly add additional reels, the gearbox can push the cable up to 400 feet. Includes our large Autofeed-Retriever.
All MyTana machines are built with your safety in mind. The upright design is easier on your back than sled-style machines because the transport handle is already at operator height. Built-in stair glides help with getting up and down stairwells.
Other safety features of the M888 Upright Workhorse include built-in GFCI circuit, watertight electrical switches and boxes, reverse switch and air-actuated foot pedal.
Purchase this machine as a base unit only (requires MyTana reels and an M888 revolving arm).
Or outfit the M888 Upright Workhorse with 11/16″ or 3/4″ cable in reel:
- Hollow-core or wire-core cable in either 100′ or 125′ lengths
- End style: choose threaded, slip-joint, General, Spartan or Ridgid style ends
- Reel style: choose open steel reel or closed polyethylene reel
We suggest our Pear-Shaped Bladepak if you need some blades to get working right away.
Learn more about buying a Cable Machine on our blog. Compare our different models on our MyTana Cable Machine family page.
See the Mobility Features we build in to all our Cable Machines, including the M888 Upright snake machine