$176.00 – $385.00
Replacement reels for MyTana cable machines. Cable is NOT included.
However larger reels include a back end/anchor cable — you will need to specify your main cable size and preferred connector style.
Reels are machine specific, use the information on the dropdowns below to find your cable machine model, or use the chart in Description area (bottom) which also has information on open and closed reel styles.
MyTana carries replacement reels for each of our cable machine models. These empty reels have no cable installed, and most can hold multiple sizes of cable. There are 2 different styles:
- Open — welded-steel reel with a durable powder-coated finish
- Closed — impact-resistant blue polyethylene reel (not available for all sizes cable)
Use the list below to find the correct empty reel to order for your cable machine model:
- Reels to fit M81, M888, M844 or M98
- WO42 (open), WO42P (closed) – holds 3/4″ or 11/6″ cable
- Reel for M81 or M844 only
- WO43A (open) – holds 1/2″, 9/16″ or 5/8″ cable
- Reel for M745 Variable Speed Workhorse
- WO745 (closed) – holds 1/2″ or 9/16″ cable
- Replacement reel for SK745 Sinkline Kit: WO44P (closed) – holds 3/8″ cable
- Reel for M755
- WO43B (open) – holds 1/2″, 9/16″ or 5/8″ cable
- Reels to fit M661
- WO43C (open), WO43CP (closed) – holds 1/2″ cable
- WO44 (open), WO44P (closed) – holds 3/8″ or 5/16″ cable
- WO46 (open) – holds 1/4″ cable
Empty reels that can hold 9/16″ and larger cable include a back-end (anchor) cable with installed connector end. Specify end style needed to connect to your main cable when ordering.
Most reels include a mounting hardware to fit the cable machine model, and a drive spring (WO745 does not use a drive spring).
If you prefer to order a replacement reel with the cable included, look at our REO units.