Double & Double-Offset Blades
$12.00 – $39.00
Our double blades are available in 3 sizes, and we have 1 double-offset blade. Each wing is 1″ wide. Suitable for 1/2″ to 3/4″ cable. Select your size, and these other options:
- Mounting style – unmounted (loose) or with mounting block: threaded, slip-joint, Spartan, General or Ridgid styles. See chart below for reference.
- Blade edge: plain (knife) or toothed (serrated) edges available on double blades. Double-offset blade is only available with serrated edge.
Order 12 or more blades, and save .25 each! (discount will be reflected in cart)
These are our double & double-offset blades for cutting obstructions or scraping pipes clean in sewer and drain cleaning. We have 3 sizes of double blades: 2-1/8″, 3″ and 4″ long, with your choice of plain/knife or toothed/serrated edges. The double-offset blade is only available with a serrated edge, and is 3″/4″ long.
Each “wing” is 1″ wide. Designed to be used with 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″ or 3/4″ sewer snake cable.
These blades are available unmounted, or mounted with threaded (ME), Slip-joint (SJ), Spartan (IL), General (GE) or Ridgid (RE) mounting blocks.
Part numbers (P=plain edge, T=serrated edge):
- Double 2-1/8″ blade – loose KN19P, KN19T / mounted KN20P, KN20T
- Double 3″ blade – loose KN26-3P, KN26-3T / mounted KN27-3P, KN27-3T
- Double 4″ blade – loose KN26-4P, KN26-4T / mounted KN27-4P, KN27-4T
- Double offset blade – loose KN28T / mounted KN29T
If using larger cable, you may also consider our Pear Shaped blades.
MyTana manufactures a wide selection of sewer and drain cleaning equipment, ends and parts. See our Blog for more information of interest to Plumbers and Drain Cleaners!